felt like doing this. actually ppl are supposed to ask me a random one or several random questions out of these and I should answer them but screw the rules, I'm just going to answer all.1. First game you played obsessively? - that's got to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Blue Rescue Team, though I totally sucked at it.2. A game that has influenced you creatively? Writing, drawing, etc. - the Pokémon games, The World Ends With You, and the Legend of Zelda games3. Who did you play with as a kid?
- usually I watched my next-door neighbour play games and he occasionally let me try. or I played with my little brother. and I played with my cousin when I was at her place.4. Who do you play with now?
- still with my little brother5. Ever use cheat codes? - hell yes. my first full PMD Blue playthrough was more cheat than skill (invulnerability for the win) and I've used cheats to get event items in Pokémon Diamond as well6. Ever buy strategy guides?
- I have the Hyrule Historia, but that doesn't really count. and I watch Let's Plays (but not Playthroughs) on YouTube7. Any games you have multiple copies of?
- I have two SD cards with the exact same set of games, one of them for DS and one for DSi8. Rarest/Most expensive game in your collection?
- I honestly wouldn't know.9. Most regrettable purchase?
- none. I got the SD cards with the games already on them as a gift, and I don't regret buying any game I bought myself.10. Ever go to a midnight game release or stand in line for hours? - nope, and I don't understand why people do that. I need my sleep.11. Have you ever made new friends from playing video games? - hell yes I have! my first ever internet friend, Megz, became my friend because we both love Pokémon12. Ever get picked on for liking games? - nope13. A game you’ve never played that everyone else has? - LoZ Ocarina of Time, Splatoon, Skyrim14. Favorite game music?
- all TLoZ music and the The World Ends With You soundtracks15. If it was a requirement to get a game related tattoo, what would you pick? - most likely the skull symbol from The World Ends With You, or the Triforce (Wisdom) on my hand.16. Favorite game to play with your friends IRL? - we don't play a lot of digital games, we play children's card games. but I do occasionally trade Pokémon.17. Ever lose a friend over a game? - nope18. Would you date someone that hates gaming? - no19. Favorite handheld console? - DS and Wii U. Wii U because of Splatoon, DS because I never had another XD20. Game that you know like the back of your hand? - I know Diamond pretty well, but only the main routes... I know The World Ends With You pretty well... and I'm OK at PMD Blue, too21. Game that you didn’t like or understand as a kid but love now? - The World Ends With You and any Pokémon game22. Do you wear game related clothing/accessories? - I have a TLoZ Wind Waker wallet and a Skyward Sword bag, I have a TLoZ t-shirt, and I have a Zekrom pendant (which I never wear XD)23. The game that you’ve logged the most hours into? - Pokémon Diamond for sure24. First Pokemon game? - PMD Blue Rescue Team25. Were you ever an arcade game player? - never been, I hate how noisy arcades are26. Ever form any gaming rivalries? - nope27. Game that makes you rage?
- TLoZ Phantom Hourglass. I just can't get past a certain part.28. Ever play in a tournament? - nope, and I don't want to29. What is your gaming set up?
- I need a comfy place to sit and then I can play my games30. How many consoles do you own? - a DS Lite and a DSi31. Does the 3DS and/or Virtual Boy hurt your eyes or give you headaches? - I don't know, I never used it32. Did you ever play a game based on your favorite show/cartoon/movie/comic? - Pokémon games for the win. and I'd like to play the official YuGiOh games too, especially Tag Force, but those are SO hard to find...33. Did you ever have any bootleg games or plug-n-play games? - SD cards with tons of downloaded games. I suppose that counts34. Do either of your parents play video games? - nope, they don't get it35. Ever work in a game store? Or do you have a favorite game shop? - never worked, no favourites36. Have you ever shed actual blood, sweat or tears over a game? - the end of The World Ends With You always makes me cry, and some parts in TLoZ Phantom Hourglass really have me sweating every time37. Have you played E.T. for the Atari 2600? Do you think that’s the worst game ever, or do you have another nomination? - never played it, and the worst game I've watched someone play so far is Sonic '0638. A game you’re ashamed to admit that you like?
- there's this game called Pony Friends. believe it or not, I really loved it, but it's just too boring after a while39. A sequel that you would die for them to make? - The World Ends With You... and it is probably getting one!40. What to you think of virtual reality headsets or motion controls? - I'd prefer real working Duel Disks over VR headsets XD and motion controls are OK for some games, but not for all.41. A genre that you just can’t get into? - First Person Shooter and other war games. I honestly don't understand why people love those, they're all the same.42. Maybe it wasn’t your first game, but what was the game that started you on your path to nerdiness? - Pokémon Diamond. definitely.43. Ever play games when you really should have been concentrating on something else? - no, I'm not that bad, but I DO occasionally use Diamond to procrastinate...44. Arcade machine that has consumed the most of your quarters? - none45. How are you at Mario Kart? - decent at Mario Kart DS, I can reach first place when playing against the computer on 100 CC but not on all courses46. Do you like relaxing games like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon? - I hate Animal Crossing ever since I got scolded by that mole for turning off my DS without saving, and I think they're too boring anyway. I tried Animal Crossing once, then got scolded and simply quit on them forever47. Do you like competitive games?
- I'm not that big a fan, but I can get pretty competitive when I play one.48. How long does it take your to customize your player character? - I never played a game where I can customize my character, so I don't know. judging from my experience with online character creators, I think it'd take me about ten minutes to randomly browse until I find out I can make one of my OCs or a character design I just really like, and then it takes about fifteen to twenty minutes to get it right, if I don't get distracted.49. In games where you can pick your class, do you always tend to go for the same type of character? - ...I'm not too sure. I do have some preferences in certain games I've played and I always make more-or-less the same team in Pokémon Diamond, but I also like trying out things that might be good to try as well.50. If you were a game designer, what masterpiece would you create? - I made a journal about this before. Here's my Idea for a Game. So yeah, that idea is the game I would make.
51. Have you ever played a game for so long that you forgot to eat or sleep? - I've once played The World Ends With You for two hours, I've played Phantom Hourglass late in the evening until I heard mom coming up the stairs, and I've played Pokémon Diamond in the middle of the night to get Rotom.52. A game that you begged your parents for as a kid? - I once saw Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia on a market and simply didn't look at any other games on the stall XD but I never begged for a game53. What’s your opinion on DLC these days?
- I'd pay if they have really good content, but the game has to be playable with out DLC54. Do you give in to Steam sales?
- nope55. Did you ever make someone you hated in the Sims and did mean stuff to them? - I never played the Sims56. Did you ever play Roller Coaster Tycoon and kill off your guests? - I helped my next-door neighbour do that once57. Did you ever play a game to 100% or get all of the achievements? - I've tried to complete all Secret Reports for The World Ends With You, but never succeeded (until now)58. If you can only play 3 games for the rest of your life, which ones do you pick? - The World Ends With You, Splatoon, TLoZ Ocarina of Time 3D59. Do you play any cell phone games? - I'm currently obsessed with Summoners War, and I have played the YuGiOh official app until I realized it was pay-to-win, and I have finished another game for cell phone.60. Do you know the Konami Code? - up up down down left right left right a b start ...if I remember correctly, not 100% sure61. Do you trade in your games or keep them forever? - I keep them forever62. Ever buy a console specifically to play one game?
- I'd buy the Wii U just for Splatoon63. Ever go to a gaming convention or tournament? - never really been to a specific GameCon, but I'd go if there was one nearby64. Ever make a TV or monitor purchase based on what would be best for gaming? - nope, not at all65. Ever have a Game Genie, Game Shark or Action Replay? Did it ever mess up your game’s save file? - I never use those, too complicated for me66. Did you ever have have an old Nokia with Snake on it? - yes, and I sucked at it xD67. Do you have a happy gaming-related childhood memory you want to share? - I remember being SO happy when I got Absol on my team in PMD Blue, it was simply ridiculous XD68. Ever save up a ton of tickets in an arcade to get something cool? - nope69. In your opinion, best game ever made?
- any TLoZ game, The World Ends With You, the Final Fantasy series, Splatoon, the main series Pokémon games70. Very first game you ever beat?
- Pokémon Diamond, and after that I beat The World Ends With You. and I did beat PMD Blue before Diamond, but that was mostly cheat codes and very little skills so I don't count that.
Skin CSS by Kassandra-21
Top image by YamiLegendRider